- 2 people at your service on your wedding day:
· Main photographer for up to 4 hours
· Fine-Art/Posing Director (also 2nd Photographer) for up to 4 hours
- Fine Art Photography Session (It may take place before or after the ceremony)
- Up to 2 locations (Venue + additional)
- 50 to 80 wedding photographs per hour
- Additional time Main photographer: $200/hr
- Additional time Second photographer: $100/hr
- Engagement Session start at $295
- Full Edition for ALL images
Colour Saturation, White Balance, Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, Cropping, Leveling, Noise reduction, and more.
- ARTISTIC EDITION for the best 15 images -mainly from the Artistic Photography Session.
Artistic Edition Includes the applying of one or several Artistic Enhancement Techniques. For instance, Vignetting, Coloring Filters, Basic Overlay Textures, Background enhancing, undesired object removal, etc. Artistic edition also includes Enhanced Retouching for the Bride and Groom. (Details below.)
- Complimentary Enhanced Retouching of up to 10 people on images of your selection (e.g. retouching Bride’s Mom and Dad in a group portrait counts as 2.) Enhanced Retouching may include Teeth Whitening, Eye Whitening, Blemish/Scar Removal and Figure Toning – if requested. Extra person retouching is $8 each.
- In total, a minimum of 30 hours dedicated to processing and editing of your images.
- High-resolution files on a Memory Stick.
- Personal Print Release and Personal Web publishing license for all your images.
- Online Photo Album for 6 months, for you to enjoy, share, download and order prints if desired.
- Online Photo Album ready within 3 weeks
- Optional prints, canvas, albums and slideshows available for purchase.
- Wedding Masterpiece. $350 per image
This is a very exclusive product only available to couples hiring our services. It gives you the opportunity of having a unique Fine Art Themed portrait only limited by your imagination. Design your dreamed portrait and we’ll create it for you. Fantasy, elegance, and even humor are just examples of themes you can select. After the shoot, we’ll use selected Fine Art post production Techniques to make the image more beautiful and totally unique. Example of these Techniques are: Multiple image composition, Digital painting, Atmospheric Effects, Light Effects, Painterly Effects, Soft-focusing, Background replacement, Overlay Textures, etc.